Friday, February 24, 2012

Random Friday Items

Yes, I'll be watching the Oscars this Sunday. I hope that George Clooney finally makes out with Jean Dujardin. THAT'S arresting TV!!!


Yes, I'd watch a movie with Julianne Moore playing Sarah Palin. Palin is an idiot and highlighting more of her buffoonery would be a joy!


Adele is soooooooooo over-rated. She has cute songs that ring true to most 11 year old girls with puppy love in their eyes, but the entire CD is unlistenable in one sitting. All those Grammy's? The Grammy's are still out of touch with reality.


I don't care what you say Jennifer Aniston, I want to see a "Friends" reunion movie! Get 'er done!

1 comment:

Doreen said...

I so agree with you about Adele. I heard one of her songs for the first time last weekend, and thought to myself: "That's it? That's what everyone's raving about? I don't get it."

Jennifer Aniston is more interested in doing bad movies and trying to get out from under the Brangelina shadow than in doing a "Friends" reunion, IMHO. A man told me once too that he didn't blame Brad Pitt for leaving "pretty" Jennifer for "beautiful" Angelina. Personally, I think Angelina is crazy (she was married to Billy Bob, after all) but then so is Brad. They deserve each other. Hoping Jen is enjoying life doing those bad movies.