Friday, February 21, 2014

Morning Coffee in French Polynesia

I didn't start out making a series of themed pictures, but it turned out that way. One morning I was out on the balcony, sipping my coffee and taking pictures. "Snap" I took a pic of my cup. And I continued almost every morning after. Here's my favorites.

First morning in Pape'ete - coffee and leis
 

On Mo'orea - Breakfast buffet was included with the room.  This was the view from the breakfast dining room.  I mean, come on, pretty great stuff!


Huahine - The furniture was wicker but super comfortable.  This was the patio for our room, surrounded by plants.  Serene!


The dining room at our hotel in Huahine.  Bummer the pic didn't come out better, but that splash of sunlight was the pool and beach and ocean.  Ahhh...


Bora Bora - Again, breakfast buffet was spectacular every morning, as was this view.  It never got old.  And the coffee press brought to our table with croissant and mini-baguette was always welcomed!


View off our private above-water bungalow in Bora Bora.  Yeah, it's heaven!


More Bora Bora spectacularness (Is that a word?  This place demands it to be!)

No comments: