Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tattoos of Celebrities

People really are fucking nuts. These tattoos of celebrities ought to prove that. It's one thing to get a tat of the Virgin Mary or your child or gang sign...but these? Go here to see the whole group of them.
Yea, that's Oprah...but she looks Puerto Rican.

Chewbacca? Um,check out the arm shave for that tat. Gross. Would have been better on his ass or his hairy back. Come to think of it, I'm just assuming this was tattooed on a man. How sexist! Maybe it's a Slavic Hairy bitch?
I mean,a fictional movie character as this is "forever" as "pre-nup".
Hawkeye Pierce - wow, this one surprised me. I'm actually a bit jealous but would have gone for Radar or Klinger.
The coolest of the bunch - no joke here!

1 comment:

Janz said...

The Pee Wee tat is awesome! I'm thinking that Chewbaca is on a leg, not an arm. That's just too damn hairy!