Friday, July 25, 2008

Tim's Chips

It's Friday night for me and a PERFECT time to discuss Tim's Chips. I discovered the tasty treats a few years back while at Costco. Their wasabi flavored chips caught my eye while shopping for a camping trip. They turned out to be the hit of the trip and a kick ass chip!
I keep a look out these days for new flavors. Today I found a whole new series of Mexican inspired flavors. While I was partial to the dill pickle flavor (a specialty they no longer make) and the habanero flavor, these caught me off guard. That's right loved ones... Mole flavored chips. How fucking rad is that?
While I'm not a huge fan of tamarind, "what's his name" is. So I bought 'em. What I didn't buy were a few other flavors I can't remember at the moment. But hunt these down...taste 'em...devour 'em...let those Washington state chip folks know you love them by buying those chips!

No comments: