Saturday, November 6, 2010

Random Signs in Europe

Plug and go motorcycle? Or a place to refuel your Barbie electric scooter? Can't be sure.
Located directly next to our YMCA hotel in Dusseldorf, is the Globus Club for all your sex needs. As the Church Lady would say, "How Convenient..."

Don't worry, right next to the Him Cake was a Her Cake.

American Style? With all the calories, saturated fat, and artificial flavors the way you mom used to bake.


Tsunami is a universal term:


In Germany, "camping" translates to "camping". Hey, I'm bilingual!

After coming out of Bankruptcy, Gottschalk's relocated their headquarters to Vienna and is now a laundromat.

Red cabbage in a bag? Um, where can I get MORE of these?

Can't be certain what's going on here... something about why Viennese men like to wear pink socks when they're naked next to wolves. Hmm, maybe it's a metaphor? Or a euphemism?

1 comment:

Doreen said...

Steve, I think that first one is where people can charge up their crap maybe? I like that guy in the pink socks -- how come there isn't more male nudity in the states?

P. S. I need you to send me a 5" x 7" of you and Larry in your lederhosen so I can put it up in my spiffy new office. :)