Friday, April 1, 2011

Random Weekend Food Pictures

My phone has been bulking up this weekend with food pictures. Not sure why (wink), so I thought I'd dump a few here. Even though the new Windows phone takes some decent snaps, it still gets referred to as SWP (Stupid Windows Phone).

Carnitas tostadas at home for dinner. I prepared, L assembled. Deliciouso!


The "make your own" sunrise special at a tried and true greasy spoon. Yep, that's just my meal. "Pour some syrup on meeeeee"


Not just any bento box, but amazing tempura with ultra thin batter, enhancing the veg not covering it up. Oh and the appetizer? Deep fried tofu (no picture, sorry). Sounds creepy, but with a nifty Japanese name like "Agedashi Tofu", it tasted wonderful!

1 comment:

Doreen said...

Are you alluding to Def Leppard in your syrup comment?