Monday, May 28, 2012

Auburn Home Show

I've actually become obsessed with chickens. Ok, this is a picture of a rooster and not a chicken. But he was recently at the Auburn Home Show in, um, Auburn. His name is DeeOhGee (get it?) because he enjoys to be pet like a dog. I swear, when I retire I'm getting a coop and raising a couple of urban chickens.
The home show itself is on the grounds of the Auburn Fairgrounds. A nice setting, with the trees and outdoorness (is that a word?)
We started the day with the full American. The waffle was a bit undone, but with enough sweet syrup anything tastes good.
A perfect little 2-seater. I swear, it would fit in my doll-backyard.
And this Little Guy (that's the brand), I'd pick up in a heartbeat.
I guess some people dream big, but I dream little. They might be practical but they're still dreams and still mine. I won't change them and I love them!

No comments: