Thursday, July 26, 2012

View from Esther's Guesthouse

Back home, every morning that I am able to drag my ass out of bed I am reminded about our stay in Esther's Guesthouse in Gimmelwald, Switzerland. It was vacation, of course, and I'd wake ready for the day with a little help from Mother Nature. How? Glad you asked. I'd pull a chair over to directly underneath the skylight, open it, and peer out and breath in the fresh air and take in the glorious view. Doing all of this while in the buff helped too. Here's Esther's place. We were on the top floor. We were the 3 windows on the top in the front.

Here's our room from the inside:

This is the view from our room from the front of the building:
 

View #1 looking out of the skylight
(try not to imagine me naked taking this picture):

View #2 looking outside the skylight
(already okay, go ahead and think of me nude while taking this picture too):

No comments: