Tuesday, May 25, 2010

U2 & Christina Aguilera postpone!

I know it's shallow and a bit selfish, but MAN, am I glad we saw U2 last year at the Rose Bowl, rather than planning on seeing them THIS year. I'm sure emergency back surgery is a serious thing and the postponement is warranted. OUCH! (PP announcement here) Imagine the fans, flying in from all over and now...no show. Ugh! Get better Bono and quick!


But X-tina? You're too busy to do on tour (go here)? Huh? Then why announce a tour? Yes, I would have gone had she come to my town, but this smells of low-ticket-sales-itis. Keep well, X-tina. Maybe next year, there will be more interest in your live show. And I mean that in a good way.


And yea, I'll be seeing her movie "Burlesque". I just hope it's not another "Glitter".

No comments: